Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sleepy angel


On Sunday evening, I had my first paid shoot with this adorable angel as my subject. An aspiring model, this girl loves to pose and has amazing patience, but she began to show some fatigue after a few hours. While not a model shot, I love how this shows her sweetness. (6/28/09, City of Angels, 7:26 p.m.)

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the warm color of the light and the backlighting, too. Well done! I have such a hard time with backlighting... Haven't mastered that yet for sure.

    Congrats on your first paid shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the paid shoot and i <3 this pic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Carolyn! The lighting is exquisite, and the subject lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so beautiful! I love your lighting, colors, and processing on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow how beautiful is she and your shot. Love it.

    ReplyDelete