Oh how fun! I love "bouquets" of goodies!! And, I'm all about a birthday week or weekend... Might as well make it last as long as you can! :)
That is too cute!! Looks like you had a great birthday!! And those calories don't count!! ;) Happy birthday!
Darling bouquet. My kids would be all over that. Me, not so much. Give me that chocolate. LOL but I do love me a Blow Pop! LOLHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Nerds are my total weakness. Hope you had some fun bday celebrations, Chell!
What a neat idea. Happy Birthday.
cute bouquet - and Happy Birthday!
How cute! Happy Bday:)
Oh how fun! I love "bouquets" of goodies!! And, I'm all about a birthday week or weekend... Might as well make it last as long as you can! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute!! Looks like you had a great birthday!! And those calories don't count!! ;) Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteDarling bouquet. My kids would be all over that. Me, not so much. Give me that chocolate. LOL but I do love me a Blow Pop! LOL
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Nerds are my total weakness. Hope you had some fun bday celebrations, Chell!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat idea. Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeletecute bouquet - and Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Happy Bday:)
ReplyDelete