How exciting!!! Congrats on the upcoming wedding. It's a beautiful ring!
Congrats! How did you get the ring to stay there?
Congrats!!!
Raechel, I just stuffed it in there, nestled it in between some petals, it's a peony flower.
Have a wonderful day!
Congrats, I hope your wedding day is wonderful.
Congratulations. Hope you have a super great day for your wedding.
Your ring is gorgeous! How exciting! Please share some wedding pics too. I hope your wedding is fabulous.
Wow - congrats!! Beautiful photo!
beautiful ring and flower... thanks for sharing! and good luck w/ the wedding - hope it all goes smooth as silk for you! congrats!
How exciting!!! Congrats on the upcoming wedding. It's a beautiful ring!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! How did you get the ring to stay there?
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteRaechel, I just stuffed it in there, nestled it in between some petals, it's a peony flower.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, I hope your wedding day is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Hope you have a super great day for your wedding.
ReplyDeleteYour ring is gorgeous! How exciting! Please share some wedding pics too. I hope your wedding is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWow - congrats!! Beautiful photo!
ReplyDeletebeautiful ring and flower... thanks for sharing! and good luck w/ the wedding - hope it all goes smooth as silk for you! congrats!
ReplyDelete