I work for Universal Pictures and often like to take a walk through our backlot during lunch with my co-workers to get some exercise. As many of you probably know, the Tonight Show is now filmed here. I missed the recent episode, but apparently Conan talked about the closing of a local wax museum and how the wax figures were up for auction. He purchased a few and I must say, they are pretty dreadful-looking (and funny!) Here is the wax figure of Fonzie, about to be carted away. I hope Henry Winkler hasn't seen it. He would be horrified. (City of Angels, 2:26 p.m.)Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Fonzie is dead?
I work for Universal Pictures and often like to take a walk through our backlot during lunch with my co-workers to get some exercise. As many of you probably know, the Tonight Show is now filmed here. I missed the recent episode, but apparently Conan talked about the closing of a local wax museum and how the wax figures were up for auction. He purchased a few and I must say, they are pretty dreadful-looking (and funny!) Here is the wax figure of Fonzie, about to be carted away. I hope Henry Winkler hasn't seen it. He would be horrified. (City of Angels, 2:26 p.m.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a fun job you have!! And what a scary Fonzie!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize you worked there---that's the COOLEST thing ever! Poor, poor Fonzie... He hasn't aged well, has he?
ReplyDeletehe looks like something my hubs would be called out for!
ReplyDeleteKristie: LOL!!!! Now THAT is bad! :-)
ReplyDelete