very cool shot, love the perspective
Hey I ride a bus too!:) But mine's not so big and cool!:(
The black and white is perfect on this! Great capture!
Awesome. And you don't have to fight the traffic.
i couldn't imagine riding a bus to and fro... as bad as i hate the traffic jams i get caught up in during my commute, i like my "alone time"... love the shot - nice feel to it.
I like the different angle on this and your conversion looks great!
What a great "slice of life" shot! I love the perspective and B+W conversion!
very cool shot, love the perspective
ReplyDeleteHey I ride a bus too!:) But mine's not so big and cool!:(
ReplyDeleteThe black and white is perfect on this! Great capture!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. And you don't have to fight the traffic.
ReplyDeletei couldn't imagine riding a bus to and fro... as bad as i hate the traffic jams i get caught up in during my commute, i like my "alone time"...
ReplyDeletelove the shot - nice feel to it.
I like the different angle on this and your conversion looks great!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great "slice of life" shot! I love the perspective and B+W conversion!
ReplyDelete