After a day spent inside gymnasiums with my daughter’s varsity basketball team, this is how she chose to unwind…a little street hockey with her brother.
Ahhh, that glorious evening sunlight.
Lovely warm lighting. Don't you love it when your kids play together??
Yes and no. What you couldn't hear was all the name calling and downright dirty competition/sibling rivalry. SIGH!
LOL... that's what I love about pictures! You can capture the good stuff and forget the rest. :)
In the words of my teens, True That!
Beautiful. I love that soft light.
Great POV and lighting.
Very cool, I love hockey with or without ice! What part of Michigan are you at?
Beautiful light - great captures!
Lovely warm lighting. Don't you love it when your kids play together??
ReplyDeleteYes and no. What you couldn't hear was all the name calling and downright dirty competition/sibling rivalry. SIGH!
ReplyDeleteLOL... that's what I love about pictures! You can capture the good stuff and forget the rest. :)
ReplyDeleteIn the words of my teens, True That!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I love that soft light.
ReplyDeleteGreat POV and lighting.
ReplyDeleteVery cool, I love hockey with or without ice! What part of Michigan are you at?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful light - great captures!
ReplyDelete