
This is my addiction. Vanilla Coke. I love that it burns my throat as it goes down, that it tastes like rum and coke, and the feeling the bubbles give me in my tummy. I drink 1-3 20oz a day, and when its on sale at Walmart I've been known to polish off 2 or 3 cases a week. The year they took it off the shelves was absolute torture for me. It IS my first love;)
I like Vanilla coke, too. But my real fave is Diet Dr. Pepper. :)
ReplyDeleteI gotta confess... never had a Vanilla Coke!! ;) But do love my Diet Coke! Love the angle of this shot!
ReplyDeleteOh I love Coke!!!
ReplyDeleteI've never had one. I used to drink Diet Coke like it was water. Then last year I decided that it was nothing but chemicals and I stopped cold turkey. I've had no soda for one year. Yeah ME! LOL
ReplyDeletewe can never be friends, i am a cherry coke zero girl :)
ReplyDeleteWow Lori! That is amazing. I haven't been able to go a day without it (or a regular coke substitute), much less a year! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteAnd if you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it;)
Diet Mountain Dew is my drink of choice (not that anyone cares), but i love this shot... nice angle.
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to try Vanilla Coke, but after reading your post, I'm afraid I'll get hooked! LOL!
ReplyDeleteFun post! Too funny about your addiction! Mine right now is iced coffee with a shot or either chocolate or caramel syrup! If I'm out and about, I'll grab one from McDonalds!
ReplyDeleteOh that is a favorite of mine too. I am another Diet Dr. Pepper drinker too though!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a Coke fan, but can understand the addiction. Mine is Dr. Pepper--and it needs to be in the 12 oz. plastic bottles! I think I singlehandedly have kept Dr. Pepper in business for the past two years. :)
ReplyDelete