Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Worst Job EVER!

My dh called and said that he had to work late, and asked if I would mind mowing the lawn. 

Do I mind?  YES!!!  Will I do it?  yes, I will.

We live on a steep hill.  Our lawn mower is not self propelled. 

As it turns our, it is Lori Propelled.

UGH!

Not my favorite way to end the day!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hugs! I needed them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... Lori-propelled doesn't sound fun! I really don't mind mowing, as long as I don't have to push it!! Great shot---glad it's all done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry. That would NOT make me happy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! I love mowing the lawn...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I never have to worry about DH asking me to mow--I would end up with an allergy-induced asthma attack, so he knows better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mowing lawn, but would not be happy about the hill! (and gotta love all the warning labels on the mower)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am itchy just looking at that picture. I pay someone to mow mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. isn't this a hubby job - well, at my house anyway... ;)

    ReplyDelete