Awwww - relaxation! Great shot!
Love the perspective. Funny how your dh is using your son's head as a pillow. CLASSIC! LOLOh and pretty bedding!
At first I thought you were staying a fancy hotel, that is one huge headboard, how cool!! And your DOF on this is perfect for the feeling you are trying to convey!:)
n.i.c.e!!!love the dof and that headboard rocks!
I really like this! Great DOF!
Oh, this made me smile! Love it!
Awwww - relaxation! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteLove the perspective. Funny how your dh is using your son's head as a pillow. CLASSIC! LOL
ReplyDeleteOh and pretty bedding!
At first I thought you were staying a fancy hotel, that is one huge headboard, how cool!! And your DOF on this is perfect for the feeling you are trying to convey!:)
ReplyDeleten.i.c.e!!!
ReplyDeletelove the dof and that headboard rocks!
I really like this! Great DOF!
ReplyDeleteOh, this made me smile! Love it!
ReplyDelete