Be selective as you search for the best produce. Remember, shop local, and freshness counts.
Once you spot a nice cut of worm, pounce promptly. Be competitive; do not yield your find to other shoppers.I find I get the best flavor in my cuts by giving it a sound shake to stun it senseless (should worms have senses.) Portions should be sizable, or at least as much as you can manage in your mouth at once.
Remember to not slack off on presentation and make sure dinner is promptly served.
Fabulous!! How did you get such sharp shots? Wow!
ReplyDeleteLOL at your captions and nice captures of the bird with the worm.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I adjust colors in LAB mode, and I use a multi-pass sharpening. . . once in RAW, once after editing, and once for web. I'm just learning all this stuff :)
ReplyDeleteDinner time.... LOL love it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the narrative on this...
ReplyDeleteThat was hilarious!!
ReplyDelete