I have never seen a Kookaburra. He is sooo cool looking. :)
A real Kookaburra! Wow! In the US, there is a children's song about them. Or perhaps it is an Australian song that we sing too? Very cool shot.
Yes--I was thinking about that song! We used to sing it in Girl Scouts. Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree, eating all the gumdrops he can see. Laugh, Kookaburra, laugh, Kookaburra, save some they're for me..... Should I keep singing? LOL Thanks so much for sharing these shots!
So cute!! Didn't know it was a Kookaburra!!
I have never seen a Kookaburra. He is sooo cool looking. :)
ReplyDeleteA real Kookaburra! Wow! In the US, there is a children's song about them. Or perhaps it is an Australian song that we sing too? Very cool shot.
ReplyDeleteYes--I was thinking about that song! We used to sing it in Girl Scouts.
ReplyDeleteKookaburra sits in the old gum tree, eating all the gumdrops he can see. Laugh, Kookaburra, laugh, Kookaburra, save some they're for me.....
Should I keep singing? LOL Thanks so much for sharing these shots!
So cute!! Didn't know it was a Kookaburra!!
ReplyDelete