My kids love spaghetti! I think I could make it several times a week and my daughter, especially, would be thrilled! :)
Oh YUMMY!!!! We have spaghetti once a week. A real FAVORITE around this house.
Love spaghetti here!!! My husband's mom makes the best spaghetti ever (best any Italian food really).
Yum! We have some form of pasta nearly every Friday night too.
I love the idea of having a tradition of a certain food or activity the same night every week. And spaghetti is sooo yummy! But it's never worked around my house--DH can't stand the predictability and sameness. It must be his ADD...
your 'ghetti looks so good that we may have that tomorrow night... tfs this great pic.
My kids love spaghetti! I think I could make it several times a week and my daughter, especially, would be thrilled! :)
ReplyDeleteOh YUMMY!!!! We have spaghetti once a week. A real FAVORITE around this house.
ReplyDeleteLove spaghetti here!!! My husband's mom makes the best spaghetti ever (best any Italian food really).
ReplyDeleteYum! We have some form of pasta nearly every Friday night too.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of having a tradition of a certain food or activity the same night every week. And spaghetti is sooo yummy! But it's never worked around my house--DH can't stand the predictability and sameness. It must be his ADD...
ReplyDeleteyour 'ghetti looks so good that we may have that tomorrow night... tfs this great pic.
ReplyDelete