I know it's soft, but it was the best I could get using the lights of the drive-up at Bahama Buck's. We went out with the family for a late night snowcone. *Love* summer!
LOL... I do live in the south--more or less. I'm in the panhandle of Texas. It's not too humid here--nothing like Dallas or Houston or further down into the state. I don't really mind the heat--the current temp is 93* and 32%humidity. Not too bad, imo. What I really love about summer is the easier schedule and fewer demands on time, etc. Just more freedom for our family! :)
Carolyn, our dog LOVES to go with us. Sometimes, he'll run out the door with us and be hard to get back inside if he can't go!
ay yi yi... I just noticed I put the wrong date on this! It should say today's date! :p
ReplyDeleteI think this is such an adorable shot!! We go everywhere with our doggie too. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the shot!
ReplyDeleteBut you obviously don't live in the sticky, humid south, or you wouldn't be saying you love summer!
LOL... I do live in the south--more or less. I'm in the panhandle of Texas. It's not too humid here--nothing like Dallas or Houston or further down into the state. I don't really mind the heat--the current temp is 93* and 32%humidity. Not too bad, imo. What I really love about summer is the easier schedule and fewer demands on time, etc. Just more freedom for our family! :)
ReplyDeleteCarolyn, our dog LOVES to go with us. Sometimes, he'll run out the door with us and be hard to get back inside if he can't go!
Yeah, your 93* and 32% humidity is way better than our 97* and 80% humidity!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute shot! Love that you both get your son and the dog!!
ReplyDelete