Monday, June 29, 2009

My Saturday evening...(all day if you really want to know!)

Dd played in a soccer tournament this weekend... I took this during the "evening" game that began at 5:00. I really didn't take many shots---it was just too hot! Anyway, it's what I've got to share for evenings so here it is. :)

5 comments:

  1. Jan, your action shots are so awesome! I need to know your secrets! ;-) Seriously, I think it's so hard and you not only stop the action but compose your shots so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sweet, Carolyn! Stopping the action really isn't that hard---and I cheat. I crop in PS... =P

    So there you have my secrets! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have said that it's usually so bright that I use a really fast shutter speed. I think this shot was 1/1600. That'll stop pretty much anything... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I don't know if I've shot at such a high speed before. I need to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the action here... and nice, bright colors, too. tfs.

    ReplyDelete