Never been to a Sonic. We get all their commercials, but I don't think there is one anywhere around here. I don't even know how to get my pix off my cell phone, so I'm impressed.
Great cell phone image! And love the shot--we actually have a Sonic right here in our tiny town, but we rarely go. Hmmm, suddenly I am craving a milkshake!
Wow! What cell phone do you have? The camera on mine is awfulll....
ReplyDeleteBlackberry. I did have to run this through noiseware and I sharpened it for the web. I think it does a pretty good job for a cell, though!
ReplyDeleteDon't have any Sonic here - but heard they were good! ;)
ReplyDeleteI went to sonic last night too :)
ReplyDeleteNever been to a Sonic. We get all their commercials, but I don't think there is one anywhere around here. I don't even know how to get my pix off my cell phone, so I'm impressed.
ReplyDeleteGreat cell phone image! And love the shot--we actually have a Sonic right here in our tiny town, but we rarely go. Hmmm, suddenly I am craving a milkshake!
ReplyDeleteyummmmmmmmmmmmmm!
ReplyDelete