Friday, June 12, 2009

No Doubt

This is actually from my evening last night, forgive the craptastic quality as I only had my point and shoot with me.

Saw No Doubt in concert and Gwen still has the Rock solid Abs





Sadly I was directly behind this all night!!

8 comments:

  1. Looks fun! Too bad about the tree trunk in front of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I LOVE Gwen Stefani! I saw them open for U2 once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see them in concert AND to have abs like that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would LOVE to see No Doubt! Must be an awesome show!! Sorry you had blocked view!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I'm short, so it always seems like I'm behind someone like this... It stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so jealous! I love gwen! A few years ago my hubs surprised me with tickets to a no doubt concert, we the venue where it was to be held at didn't expect the crowd, and i litterally spent 5 hours in line to park and totally missed the concert, oh and there was no way to give up and turn around :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME - i'd love to see No Doubt live - i bet Gwen rocked! too bad about the guy in front of you... that stinks.

    ReplyDelete