Saturday, June 13, 2009

An Evening Hike to a Famous Landmark

City of Angels, 6:06 p.m.

6 comments:

  1. Would so love to go there!! and what a beautiful model too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! I've never hiked up there. Did Natalie enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a cool thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband loves your dog, lol, he's got a thing for pointy ears! So neat that you can hike to such a famous place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! That is our rescue doggie, Ella. She's a star! Can you believe a dog like that ended up in the Lancaster pound -- a place with a 3 day kill policy? We adopted her from a German Shepherd rescue organization and she is the most perfect, loving, protective, smart and sweet dog. We are so lucky. My dd wants to have a Hollywood-themed birthday party so we hiked up there to take photographs I could use for the invitation. Kristie: we found the perfect spot, closer to the sign than the pic above. I can take you there any time! :-)

    ReplyDelete