Friday, June 19, 2009

My bedtime routine

This is my nightstand. Dh brought me the flowers for my birthday yesterday morning---left them there with a card so I'd see them when I first awoke. *love* Wasn't that sweet?

At betime, I always have a glass of water and I like to read a bit before I go to sleep. Sometimes, I'll watch TV with dh instead. Nothing too extraordinary, but nice nonetheless. :)

8 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet DH! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!

    I love to read in bed before going to sleep, too. But DH hates even the little booklight I use. Sucks some of the joy of reading right out...

    I love the warm lighting on this image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nightstand looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely what a sweet DH and Happy Birthday. Your nightstand looks lovely with the warm lighting on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet of your DH. Love the lightig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a warm shot. And your husband is so sweet and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, he's a pretty good guy. I think I'll keep him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy b'day - - and what a great dh you have... lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete