I've been doing the Project 365 scrapbook and keeping up pretty well. I usually print a week or two's worth of photos and play catch up. I love the documentation of the day-to-day. I also have a personal blog, but this is a bit different. A fun way to spend part of your evening!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so cool. I wish I had time to scrapbook. I used to be into it. Some day I will go back... {{sigh}}
ReplyDeletelove your scrapbook... never seen one "up close" like that... very interesting.
ReplyDeletei'm intrigued by the Project 365, but i figure if i can't keep up with dishes and clothes, i'll never be able to keep up with that! hahahaha
It's a neat thing---I decided at the last minute to try and order a kit and it was a huge fiasco. I didn't get mine until March or April and had a lot of work to do to catch up. (I took pics and journaled on my computer, then transferred when I got the kit.)
ReplyDeleteI've tried a POTD, etc. and did ok for a while but always fell off. I was determined that I would not waste this kit and have done good so far. If I miss a day, I'll either recreate a shot that was relevant for that day or I'll use something generic from around the house, car, school, church, etc.
I think the neatest thing will be looking back and seeing this glimpse into our everyday lives for 2009--big and little moments for the whole year!
Cool! Love the shot, and love what it shows. I didn't buy the kit, but I am doing my own Project 365 book at the end of the year, using my blog for all the info and photos.
ReplyDeleteThat looks totally organized! My stuff is spread across my coffee table in an unruly hodge podge!
ReplyDelete