Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stocking the Dorm Room



Last night, I took my oldest to shop for things for his dorm room. I had visions of catching a cute shot of him as we shopped. Well, this is what he did all night! Listened to his ipod and texted. And texted. And texted.

Anyway, that was my evening. How was yours? :)

**I also wanted to apologize to you all. I realized that all I've shared has been snapshots---not one pretty or artistic anything. Sorry! Maybe I'll get inspired to do something besides a snapshot soon. =p

4 comments:

  1. I love this shot! It has depth, and it captures personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I wish I had had this type of experience with my mom when I went to school. Hope you had fun despite the technology overload:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your shots, Jan! Don't call them "snapshots". This one is so great. (A couple of mine have been blackberry photos, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sure all the girls are after him... hot!

    ReplyDelete