yummmooo.. You know they have a thin mint ice cream.. HEAVEN in a carton!!
Yummmmm I would love to have some of those right now lol. Of course I'm at work.
They look good, can't say I have ever seen them in Aus though.
Yea, these are some of my favorites, too!! Somehow we missed getting any this year. :(
my dd is a girl scout, we just finished up our third year... :) nothing like cookie season!
yummmooo.. You know they have a thin mint ice cream.. HEAVEN in a carton!!
ReplyDeleteYummmmm I would love to have some of those right now lol. Of course I'm at work.
ReplyDeleteThey look good, can't say I have ever seen them in Aus though.
ReplyDeleteYea, these are some of my favorites, too!! Somehow we missed getting any this year. :(
ReplyDeletemy dd is a girl scout, we just finished up our third year... :) nothing like cookie season!
ReplyDelete