Monday, July 27, 2009

Party lights




Dh has been wanting to hang some lights around our patio for a long time. He finally did it tonight! Conveniently, our Hobby Lobby has all the Christmas stuff out and we found lights a plenty. I really like how they turned out. He's even planning to do it around the little side patio off our bedroom. Fun!

3 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love how well the lights stick out and that there is NO detail in the black areas, very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love little white lights. I didn't know that they're actually hard to find (in my area) in the summer. We wanted them for a music video shoot as part of the background. The production assistant had to call around to a million places. I think he finally found them at a party supply store and they were white strands, intended to be used for weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all... I wasn't sure how they'd photograph--I had hoped to get them while it was still a little bit light but he wasn't finished in time.

    Carolyn--yes! They can be hard to find. We've looked several times, but never found them. I noticed that HL had the Christmas stuff out and mentioned it to dh. A few weeks ago, we'd have been out of luck! I hadn't thought of checking a party store--good thinking!

    ReplyDelete