Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just a note to the evening bloggers... My main computer quit on me a couple of days ago---I took it to the shop and still don't have it. As luck would have it, the kids' computer also crashed last week. That means I have a very old, very slow, very unreliable old laptop until they are repaired. I can surf and comment, but I can't do pictures. :( Anyway, I say all this so you won't think I jumped ship. I'm lovin' all the posts. Keep it up!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! that really sucks! i hope everything gets back to working quickly and affoardably :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, hope everything gets fixed and back to you quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our internet connection was down all weekend. We can't figure out why. So that's why I'm posting my July 4th pics late. Hope you are up and running again soon, Jan! Sorry you're having trouble.

    ReplyDelete