
My great aunt died late last week after a long battle with cancer. That means loads of family in town for the service tomorrow. Tonight, we met at my sister's house for dinner and to enjoy each other's company. I spotted my 88-year-old grandma about to take a picture and knew I had to catch her at it. She is such a wonderful person. I wish I could share with you just how special she is. And she also loves to take pics. She's digital even! She checks my personal blog everyday--I hear about it if I don't update often enough. And, she emails. Cool, eh?
Anyway, I just thought it had to be my evening picture of the day! Have a great week!
I am so sorry for your loss. your grandma rocks :) she should start a granny photo blog :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your aunt. Isn't it wonderful when our elders catch on to the newest technology! My grandpa is the same way with his didital camera haha! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear of your loss but your grandma sounds like a great lady.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss too. I really love this post because it reminds me of my grandma. We were so close. She died 11.5 years ago and I still think of her all the time. Thanks so much for sharing this!
ReplyDeletei second what Carolyn said... this makes me miss my grandma... thanks for posting. :)
ReplyDelete