
Went to a fun wedding this weekend! A dear friend's daughter got married to a wonderful guy. They live about 7 hours from us--still in Texas, but it was quite a drive. It was an outdoor wedding at a beautiful home with a private lake, swimming pool and gazebo where they said their vows. Unfortunately, the humidity was very high and the high temp for the day was near 100. Needless to say, we were all melting! The colors were orange and hot pink--I was not sure how it would look, but it was terrific. Loved the combo!
A few months ago, I shared a link with their amazing engagement photos and a link to their unique proposal. Here are her bridals, if you're interested...
Anyway, because of the unique proposal at the Chick-fil-A grand opening, Chick-fil-A provided some free food and of course, the cow! I didn't take a lot of shots---I didn't want to get in the way of the real photog, and I was busy visiting and havin' fun but these are a few of the shots I did take, along with one dh took of me and my good friend. (should have taken that at the beginning of the evening instead of the end. ay yi yi!)**the two attendants on the left of the collage are the brother and sister of the bride, and her little sister is shown again on the bottom left.
All in all, it was a very fun evening!
Wow! What a beautiful wedding and you got some great shots!! Fabulous!!
ReplyDelete