Friday, August 7, 2009

We'll leave the light on...

I am very excited because fellow photographer Kim M. is driving all the way from Arizona to be our house guest this weekend. We got the guest room ready (pictured). A scented candle is lit by the bed and fresh towels are laid out, alongside some lovely tabloid-ish mags. A map of Paris that I was given as a gift when I was 9 (which I think means that it's technically an antique print now!) hangs above the bed. Paris holds a special place in my heart because I studied at the Sorbonne when I was a junior in college and I've gone back many times since. (8/7/09 ~ City of Angels ~ 11:09 p.m.)

1 comment:

  1. Love that you got to meet Kim M! She's one of my heroes! :)

    I must say, Carolyn---you have led a very interesting life---living among the *stars*, living in Paris, ooh la la!

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete