My father runs a men's pro tennis tournament every year, the L.A. Tennis Open. I decided to bring our point & shoot to the semi-finals last night -- the camera my husband usually uses -- and after one or two shots, it was clear that the camera is on its last legs. I think it's just old and needs to be replaced. Here is perhaps the only shot I could salvage, of Tommy Haas serving. (In my view, he's one of the most handsome pros playing today. Fun to watch, lol!) Tommy was seeded to win but lost to Sam Querrey. (8/1/09 ~ City of Angels ~ 8:33 p.m.)
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Tennis with a slow shutter speed...
My father runs a men's pro tennis tournament every year, the L.A. Tennis Open. I decided to bring our point & shoot to the semi-finals last night -- the camera my husband usually uses -- and after one or two shots, it was clear that the camera is on its last legs. I think it's just old and needs to be replaced. Here is perhaps the only shot I could salvage, of Tommy Haas serving. (In my view, he's one of the most handsome pros playing today. Fun to watch, lol!) Tommy was seeded to win but lost to Sam Querrey. (8/1/09 ~ City of Angels ~ 8:33 p.m.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have to say---I really like the motion in this! For a while I was all about freezing the motion, but lately I'm finding myself drawn to shots that have motion in them. I think they tell the story better sometimes! (I know it isn't the kind of shot you always want, but it's cool here!)
ReplyDeleteGo Tommy! Bummer that he lost. :(